- Product name:
- Shuttle Pick-Up Plan Strawberry Picking in Kyoto
- Meeting Place: Keihan Yawatashi Sta.
Visits: Shibuya Farm[Yawatashi]
- Tour Dates:
- 20 February (Wed) to – 20 May (Mon), 2019
Tour prices (tax included)
|No. of People||Adults||Children|
|2 person||5,600 yen/person||5,400 yen/person|
|3 person||4,800 yen/person||4,500 yen/person|
|Group/Family Pack||4 person||4,300 yen/person|
|5 person||4,000 yen/person|
* Children : 4–12 years old. (Children under 3 free if accompanied by an adult.)
* Cost includes round-trip shuttle taxi service and strawberry picking experience.
* Cancellation Fee : No fee is charged for cancellations made up until the departure time. A fee of 100% will be charged for cancellations made after the departure time or for no-shows.
* No accompanying tour guide; you will be guided by staff at the farm.
* No meals.
- Meeting Place:
- Taxi stand in front of Keihan Yawatashi Sta.
- People per Group:
- 2–5. Please reserve as a group. (minimum of 2)
- Reservation Deadline:
- No later than 6:00 p.m. two days before the departure date of the tour.
KYOTO: +81-75-341-0280 10:00 - 18:00
DAIMARU SHINSAIBASHI: +81-6-6244-7100 10:30 - 21:00
KIX TERMINAL1: +81-72-456-6160 7:00 - 22:00
KIX TERMINAL2: +81-72-456-8630 11:30 - 19:30
Kyoraku Taxi, Co. Ltd.
Ripe Strawberries Kyo no Shizuku
All of these strawberry varieties retain their flavor, even in spring. Strawberries are usually at their best in winter, when they're in season. But these strawberries still taste wonderful even late in their season, when spring comes around.
What's the secret? It's all about tender daily care. Every day the plants are given liquid fertilizer and their leaves are sprayed. The fruit is regularly thinned and pruned to maximize flavor even late in the season.
About Blend Farm
Blend Farm is a collective of farmers who share the mission of delivering pleasure through their produce to every single customer. Our main products are fruit and vegetables grown in Kyoto. Being farmers, we can understand and achieve some things that other people can't. Each piece of produce bears the mark of the farmer who cultivated it. That's the secret to high-quality produce.