- Product name:
- Visiting the Birthplace of Japanese Green Tea
Uji-Cha Cycling in Kyoto
- Meeting Place: Keihan Uji Sta.
- Tour Dates:
- March 17, 2017-March 31, 2018
Reservation Deadline: No later than 6:00 p.m. two days before the departure date of the tour
People per Group: 2–5 (Please reserve as a group.)
- From 12:30 p.m., for about 4.5 hours
|No. of People||2 people||3 people||4 people||5 people|
|Per Person||¥ 10,500||¥ 8,000||¥ 6,500||¥ 6,000|
|Total||¥ 21,000||¥ 24,000||¥ 26,000||¥ 30,000|
- Included in the program fee:
- Pedal-assist electric bike rental fee and RINDO cycle navigator accompaniment.
- Participation Conditions:
- For the purposes of safety, participation is limited to persons aged 12 or above who are taller than 145 cm and able to ride a bicycle unassisted.
*Please understand that the route and time required may vary depending on weather and traffic conditions, in addition to the participants cycling skill and other factors.
Japanese Green Tea Uji-Cha Cycling in Kyoto "Pedal-assist electric bikes make the ride easy!"
A RINDO cycle navigator will lead the way. (Not an official guide.)
- Keihan Uji Sta. Pre-departure Meeting
- Ujigami Shrine
- Amagase Suspension Bridge
- Tea Fields in the Shirakawa District
- Ujitawara Soen-no-Sato (tea plantation)
- Tea House in Ujitawara Town [Rest time]
- Tea Plantation in the Ujitawara Town
- Birthplace of Nagatani Soen
- Tea Fields in the Yuyadani District
- Visit to a tea farmer (Subject to availability on the day.)
- Amagase Dam
- Keihan Uji Sta.
KYOTO: +81-75-341-0280 10:00 - 18:00
DAINARU SHINSAIBASHI: +81-6-6244-7100 10:30 - 21:00
KIX TERMINAL1: +81-72-456-6160 7:00 - 22:00
KIX TERMINAL2: +81-72-456-8630 11:30 - 19:30
Planning and Operation
Kyoto Tabi Cycle