Red Kitchen Kale 10 Pack Approx. 1kg
JP¥ 6,017 (US$ 55.82) ~ JP¥ 6,278 (US$ 58.24)
Please kindly understand that, as the fees for each destination country differ, the selling price also differs.
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
【Nutritious and nice-looking Kale】
With characteristic of rich Vitamin A, Vitamin C and folic acid preserved, the kales are easy to eat with a mild taste, and look colorful which is rare for leafy vegetables.
Their purple-green frilly leaves are best for colorful salad.
Sales period: All year
Order Deadline [Japan Time]: Every Thursday
Estimated delivery date [Japan time]: Friday (Malaysia) or Saturday (Hong Kong / Singapore) the next week after order deadline
* Product delivery dates may vary depending on the quarantine of each recipient country and the weather.
* Please note that we do not accept delivery date and time specifications.
[Producer Introduction] Smart Agriculture Iwata Co.,Ltd
■By utilizing rich natural resources and advanced IT infrastructure, along with Japanese seedling, we grow reliable, safe vegetables that are “Made in JAPAN"
○Safety and Reliability due to advanced cultivation techniques
・Cultivation facility that makes full use of advanced IT technology
・Planting process that is awarded Global GAP certification
○High quality vegetables thanks to nature blessings
・Top-ranking solar radiation in Japan
・Rich natural water(Tennensui) from Tenryu River System, Minami Alps subterranean river
Work to make the most use of above rich nature resource in cultivation.
○Safety and Reliability of vegetables "Made in JAPAN" brought by Japanese seedling
・Committed to quality of seeds in product development
・High Quality and Good Taste of Japanese vegetables, maintained by high quality of Japanese seedling
- ● Ingredients: Kitchen kale (red)
● Nutritional information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): 32
・ Protein (g): 3.4
・ Fat (g): 0.8
・ Carbohydrate (g): 2.7
・ Sodium (mg): 28.7
・ Vitamin A (μg): 310
・ Vitamin C (mg): 76
・ Vitamin E (mg): 1.8
・ Calcium (mg): 187
・ Folic acid (μg): 150
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: 1000g
● Country of origin: Shizuoka
● Manufacturer: Smart Agriculture Iwata
● How to enjoy: Fresh salads are recommended. Cut roots, wash with water, cut to proper size and consume. Of course, you can eat it deliciously by topping it on the cooking menu and lightly tempering it.
● Please note:
・ Consume as soon as possible after opening the individual packaging.
・ When storing, store in the vegetable room of the refrigerator in an upright position.
・ The delivery area will be limited to Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia. Please be careful.
・ Product delivery dates may vary depending on the quarantine in the destination country authorities and the weather.
・ Please note that we do not accept delivery date specifications.
・ Product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may be mixed.
・ Delivery fees and import / export procedure costs vary depending on the country of delivery, so the selling price will vary. Please note.
・ The box and package design may be different. Please note.
● Preservation method: Please store in the vegetable room of the refrigerator in an upright position.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): Delivered at the time of eating, please consume as soon as possible.
- Item No. JSA000591