Tenobe Somen Ibonoito Special Red & White Noodles KST-25 (50g x 10, Noodle Soup 60ml x 3)
JP¥ 2,700 (US$ 25.59)
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
The new specialty grade of Tenobe Somen Noodles "Ibonoito" is a high-grade special noodle made by using a flour that is one rank higher than the high-end product, stretching it by hand and drying it processing and two days and nights. No additives are used.
Colored noodles use only natural pigments and are finished in elegant colors. It has a faint fragrance of Shiso.
[Only available at Japan Airport]
Airport delivery period [Japan time]: All year
Order deadline [Japan time]: 7 days before desired delivery date
Expected delivery date [Japan time]: 7 days after order deadline * Up to 14 days after
* If you choose to pick up at the airport, order at least 7 days in advance.
[Introduction of producers] TAKATA-SYOUTEN CO., LTD.
In the southwestern part of Hyogo Prefecture, the city of Tatsuno, which celebrates the flow of the Ibo River, has been developing a variety of local industries since ancient times due to its favorable climate and geographical conditions.
In particular, Tenobe somen noodles, represented by Usukuchi soy sauce and Ibonoito, boast a high reputation and have become an industry rooted in people's lives.
Takata Syouten Co., Ltd. is deeply involved in the local industry of Tatsuno and is conducting corporate activities to further develop it.
- ● Ingredients: [noodle] flour (domestic), salt, edible vegetable oil, [noodle soup] fructose fructose liquid sugar (domestic), soy sauce, salt, sugar, mirin, bonito extract, tuna extract, brewed vinegar, mackerel extract, Fushi (Katsuobushi / Muro-Ajibushi / Sababushi / Ishibushi), Gelatin, Kombu extract / condiments (amino acids, etc.), alcohol, caramel pigment, oily licorice, (partly contains wheat, mackerel, soybean, gelatin)
● Nutrition information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): [noodle] 336, [noodle soup] 26
・ Protein (g): [noodles] 8.9, [noodle soup] 0.9
・ Fat (g): [Noodle] 2.0, [Noodle soup] 0
・ Carbohydrate (g): [Noodle] 70.5, [Noodle soup] 5.5
・ Salt equivalent (g): [noodles] 5.7, [noodle soup] 2.3
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 680g
● Country of origin: Hyogo, Japan
● Manufacturer: Takata Syouten Co., Ltd.
● How to eat: Boil for 1 minute and 30 seconds with hot water, transfer to a colander, and rinse well with fresh water.
・ Be careful when handling hot water, fire, cooking utensils, etc. during cooking.
・ The delivery area is limited sale only for delivery to Japan Airport. Please be careful.
・ The product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary.
・ Box and package design may be different. Please note.
● How to Save: Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a well-ventilated place. Do not store with strong odors.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): [Noodles] 900 days, [Noodle soup] 300 days
- Item No. JSA000645