Tenobe Udon Noodles Ibonoito TW-3K (100g x 3 packs x 10 packets)
JP¥ 3,820 (US$ 35.10)
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
Tenobe Udon is made using the technique and manufacturing method of Tenobe noodles. There is a firmness, hard to boil, so you can enjoy various menus.
[Only available at Japan Airport]
Airport delivery period [Japan time]: All year
Order deadline [Japan time]: 7 days before desired delivery date
Expected delivery date [Japan time]: 7 days after order deadline * Up to 14 days after
* If you choose to pick up at the airport, order at least 7 days in advance.
[Introduction of producers] TAKATA-SYOUTEN CO., LTD.
In the southwestern part of Hyogo Prefecture, the city of Tatsuno, which celebrates the flow of the Ibo River, has been developing a variety of local industries since ancient times due to its favorable climate and geographical conditions.
In particular, Tenobe somen noodles, represented by Usukuchi soy sauce and Ibonoito, boast a high reputation and have become an industry rooted in people's lives.
Takata Syouten Co., Ltd. is deeply involved in the local industry of Tatsuno and is conducting corporate activities to further develop it.
- ● Ingredients: flour (manufactured in Japan), salt, potato starch, edible vegetable oil / calcium carbonate
● Nutrition information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): 331
・ Protein (g): 8.4
・ Lipid (g): 1.6
* Carbohydrate (g): 70.7
・ Salt equivalent (g): 6.3
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): wheat
● Contents: 3000g
● Country of origin: Hyogo, Japan
● Manufacturer: Takata Syouten Co., Ltd.
● Serving Instructions: Boil in hot water for 10 minutes, transfer to colander, and rinse well with fresh water.
・ Be careful when handling hot water, fire, cooking utensils, etc. during cooking.
・ The delivery area is limited sale only for delivery to Japan Airport. Please be careful.
・ The product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary.
・ Box and package design may be different. Please note.
● How to Save: Avoid direct sunlight, please store in a well-ventilated place. Do not store with strong odors.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 365 days
- Item No. JSA000650