Raw Wasabi approx. 1kg (mixed large, medium and small size)
JP¥ 15,030 (US$ 139.42) ~ JP¥ 18,707 (US$ 173.53)
Please kindly understand that, as the fees for each destination country differ, the selling price also differs.
Air transportation maintains freshness. Shipping fee from Japan included. Delivered without any additional fees.
The characteristic of our wasabi is that it is sweet. We grow wasabi with an emphasis on taste, and we try to grow wasabi that has sweetness in the refreshing spiciness. Wasabi grown in spring water has no earthy smell and has a refreshing, refreshing scent.
Wasabi has different flavors and flavors depending on the variety and growing environment. The taste and flavor of our wasabi are unique from our shop.
* Raw wasabi (large size): 100g or more per bottle
* Raw wasabi (medium size): About 50-100g per bottle
* Raw wasabi (small size): about 20-50g per bottle
* One or more large, medium and small size wasabi can be entered.
Sales period: All year
Order deadline [Japan time]: Every Thursday
Estimated delivery date [Japan time]: Friday next week (Malaysia) or Saturday next week (Hong Kong / Singapore)
* The delivery date of the product may fluctuate due to the quarantine of the destination country, authorities and the weather.
* Please note that we do not accept delivery date designation for products.
[Introduction of producers] Wasabi no Marukichi
Wasabi Marukichi has been running a wasabi farm for generations in Izu. We grow wasabi with an emphasis on taste, and we try to grow wasabi that has sweetness in the refreshing spiciness. Exquisitely mixed with spiciness and sweetness, it is delicious to eat grated as it is. The wasabi swamp of our shop has an abundant amount of spring water continually springing out, and the wasabi can be grown with the spring water. Although there are many wasabi swamps that use water drawn from the river, we cultivate wasabi in a very blessed environment. The water temperature is as cold as around 13 ° C throughout the year, and as the water temperature is low, wasabi grows slowly and slowly. Therefore, it is not watery, sticky and delicious. Wasabi grown in spring water has no earthy smell and has a refreshing scent. Wasabi has different flavors depending on the variety and growing environment. The taste and flavor of our wasabi are unique from our shop.
- ● Ingredients: raw wasabi
● Nutrition information (per 100g)
・ Energy (kcal): 88
・ Protein (g): 5.6
・ Lipid (g): 0.2
・ Carbohydrate (g): 18.4
・ Salt equivalent (g): 0.06
● 7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
● Contents: about 1000g
● Country of origin: Shizuoka, Japan
● Manufacturer: Wasabi no Marukichi
● Serving Instructions: Take the stem and use a grater to grate it in a circular motion from the side with the stem.
・ After opening, wipe off the moisture on the surface, wrap it with dry kitchen paper, etc., seal it with a freshness holding bag or wrap, and store it in the refrigerator.
・ Delivery area is limited sale for delivery to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Japan airports. Please be careful.
・ The delivery date of the product may fluctuate due to quarantine by the destination country, authorities and weather conditions.
・ Please note that we do not accept delivery date designation for products.
・ The product weight is only a guide. Please note that the weight may vary.
・ Selling price is different due to different shipping fee and import / export procedure cost for each delivery country. Please note.
・ Box and package design may be different. Please note.
● How to Save: Please store in the refrigerator.
● Best before date (from date of manufacture): 30 days refrigeration required
- Item No. JSA000654